Today is April Fool’s Day and I was going to play a joke and tell you that the RMKK people had seen a UFO over the Rocky Mountains in the wee hours of the morning.
But when I started to do some research on UFO sightings in Montana, it just didn’t seem funny anymore. So instead I’m sharing 10 accounts of actual sightings in and around Kalispell that I got from the National UFO Reporting Center State Report Index for MT. The dates, places, and reports are copied from their website with grammar and misspellings intact.
The earliest report I discovered was from Mussell County dated June 15, 1920. It said “Multiple sightings reported in rural Montana from the early 20th Century.
Although we have not seen any flying saucers, it seems UFO’s may be as much of a Rocky Mountain Lifestyle as snow and ice.
Ten UFO Sightings in and Around Kalispell
- 10/26/10 – Glacier National Park – its right there now on Mt. Apgar webcam for Glacier National Park, National Park Service, right in the middle of the screen, cylindrical
- 7-17-10 – Columbia Falls – 3 lights in the sky
- 11-22-09 – Kalispell – First craft was hovering over backyard approximately 100 ft off the ground then slowly headed for the mountains.
- 7-18-09 –Whitefish – bright white light traveling west to east over flathead valley towards glacier without sound.
- 7-16-09 – Kalispell – bright light with no sound moved slowly over the Flathead Valley, MT towards the southeast, dimmed and vanished
- 8-3-07 – Kalispell – Objects seen in Montana’s Glacier National Park.
- 7-4-07 – Kalispell – Obviously non-natural object flying in straight track disappears.
- 10-15-06 – Kalispell – Mettalic, teardrop shaped object hover in the sky above house
- 3-20-04 –Kalispell -A slow large starlike,high object,followed us to driveway,stopped,then high speed flee into red speck lite
- 11-27-03 – Kalispell – Since 1996, we have seen UFOs w/flashing red, blue, green, & white lights circle our house apx. 2 miles above us onece every month
Click here to see more Montana UFO reports. For more information on Montana’s phenomenal UFO sightings, check out this book from Amazon.
Montana UFO’s & Extraterrestrials!: A Look at the Sightings &
You may also like:
One thought on “No Joke: Ten UFO Sightings In and Around Kalispell”